Saturday, March 25, 2017

A New Start

Back in 2011, I started blogging with The Book Pile. Reviewing books interviewing authors, it was a blast.

Then, I got a chance to write with the ladies at Stellar Four, a wonderfully fun experience that gave me three of my best friends.

I still kept up with the Book Pile, mostly, but as time went on, life happened, family members died, kids had health issues, it all just got harder to come up with the energy to do extra things.

I've missed it though. I love talking about books. I still do, over on twitter, but it's not the same. I need more than 140 characters.

So, I thought about starting up the Book Pile again, but, meh. I've been kicking around this idea of talking about tea and books, and my favorite alcoholic drinks for awhile now. I could have added it to the old blog, but it felt right to just start fresh.

What do I want to do? More freaking reviews, to start. Hoping to have some tea or booze and book pairings too. One of my favorite posts was my Characters and Cocktails, where I asked authors what their characters would like to drink. Oh yeah, I'm bringing that back.

So, here I am, starting over. Hope you find some excellent new reads and some fantastic drinks along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment